petak, 11. svibnja 2012.

What is dangerous in your home?

You may have noticed that something is wrong with your health: often sneeze when you enter the basement, you remain in the hands of an unpleasant odor when you use a sponge, stains on the walls ...

What are all relatively hidden dangers in homes? Since mold and cockroaches, there's all kinds of things.

Kitchen sponges

If you regularly wash kitchen cloths and sponges can contain thousands of bacteria, more than there are in the toilet for example. You wash them regularly, or change them from time to time boil.

Vents and Systems

They need to be frequently cleaned and maintained regularly. They may be dust, bacteria and even mold. When buying a ventilation devices, well inform yourself about what are the best and are easiest to maintain.


The natural radioactive gas that can not be seen, no smell, no taste, and is one of the leading causes of lung cancer in nonsmokers. It is relatively common in people who use water from their own sources and wells.
It is found in foods. It is found in households with a messy and wet basements. Radon breathe every day, but it automatically and transcend.


Most have basements. It can cause allergens, irritating particles, and often toxic. If you discover or suspect in the house on it, immediately clean the area and fix the problem with moisture or water that is the main cause of mold.

Aluminum cookware

Aluminium contained in the various pots and pans can leak into food to save, and when you enter it into the body, damaging the kidneys and liver, and weak bones. It also increases the risk of Alzheimer's disease. It is best to use glassware, porcelain, stainless steel ...


Bedding usually contains formaldehyde, which is a carcinogen. According to research, formaldehyde becomes a gas at room temperature, a new and unwashed linen to be released into a vapor that cause flu-like symptoms. It is best to buy organic linen, cotton.


Rats do not choose, do not discriminate, surviving in improbable places, and can easily make the invasion of anyone's living space. I can easily bite off electrical wiring and thus cause a fire, carry parasites and various diseases (tuberculosis, salmonella, E. coli ...).


They are impossible to skip. Transmit various types of micro-organisms and bacteria - salmonella, staphylococcus, streptococcus. They like warm, moist places. Daily eject trash, do not collect newspapers, cardboard and magazines. Containers with food for the pets do not leave open. Patch all the holes in the apartment, the walls, floor, roof.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.